Indice del forum

Progetto Religione

progetto religione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

influence of dry shrinkage and wet expansion
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> consigli e commenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
kobe520

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ago 13, 2017 1:39 am    Oggetto:  influence of dry shrinkage and wet expansion
Descrizione:

<p>slightly fragrant, very suitable for carving. If you put rosewood or its shavings into the water, its floating material will give off a bright fluorescence, and this phenomenon can often be seen in rainy days. Two, the lignumvitae lignumvitae also called gaiac wood, it is a kind of fine hardwood timber, mainly because of its high hardness and the name. Lignumvitae belongs to the evergreen tree, has high economic value </p>
<p>and medicinal value, 80% of the wood is used for shipbuilding, all over the world are regarded as important resources of rare wood, which in our country belongs to the two national protected plants, is a very popular timber tree species. Lignumvitae wood is hard, is endemic to Yunnan and Guangxi precious tropical broad-leaved tree species. The precious wood, fine texture, straight trunk, imposing, shiny, </p>
<p>and uniform structure, texture staggered dense, high strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti moth, strong durability, no special smell, can be used in military industry, shipbuilding, architecture and crafts, musical instruments such as the use of super hardness. Durable. Three, rosewood and lignumvitae difference in hard wood furniture, furniture made in Ironwood at the lowest price, according to </p>
<p>
<br />
<br />
</p>
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Ago 13, 2017 1:39 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> consigli e commenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: