Indice del forum

Progetto Religione

progetto religione

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

gold quality laser cutting machine
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> consigli e commenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
pingfan

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 2:28 am    Oggetto:  gold quality laser cutting machine
Descrizione:

Gold. $1,284.69 ... Laser engraved and laser cut disc charms are a perfect way to promote or fundraise for ... Common findings that we engrave include clasps, quality tags, earring
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

backs, ... Using your .pdf, .jpg, .dxf, or .dwg files, we will convert your design into a CAD/CAM file to be uploaded to our laser cutting machine.Precision Laser Cutting – A Non-Traditional Approach . .... copper or gold. .... obtain the same high quality cut as a laser cutting machine, wire EDM may require.Sep 10, 2015 ... Although there are some similarities, laser engraving, laser etching and laser ... To form deeper marks with the laser engraver, repeat with several passes. .... or etch on materials ranging from gold and nickel plating to plastics and PCB. ... you can achieve the clear, high-quality marks your company needs.duction applications. Platinum, gold, silver and titani- ... benefits the jewelry industry, and because laser cutting is well suited to ... machine code program to be used in driving the auto- ... wide range of quality products including highly detailed...The ENSIS-3015 AJ is a fiber laser cutting machine with just 2000 Watts and ... ferrous steel of a thickness of up to 25 millimeters depending on quality. ... The fiber

laser cutting machine ENSIS-3015 AJ wins the MTP Gold Medal Award 2015.new fiber laser products power high efficient cut- ting systems. Michael ... all kind of copper-alloys, gold and even sil- ver at high cut quality. comparisons to co2 lasers have shown .... lished cutting machine producers focussed on co2 lasers...Manufacturer of Metal Laser Cutting Machines - Fiber Metal Laser Cutting Machine ... Provide leading technology machines; Machines with assured quality; Very .... copper; gold; silver; platinum; titanium; aluminum and so on, the cut surface...At times it is difficult to find high quality suppliers of product in our industry. ... On the other hand, laser cutting is operated by computer systems and like a regular printer at your home; you have multiple options to insert designs to a laser cutter.Machitech Automation is a leading supplier of CNC plasma cutting systems. ... designs the highest quality systems to provide you with the best machinery in the industry. ... Silver Cut. CNC cutting system Gold Cut. Diamond Cut. Platinum Cut ... A laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials using a high powered laser...Jinan Bodor CNC Machine Co.ltd, is a professional manufacturer in China, which ... laser cutting machine,CNC laser cutter

machine,laser metal cutting machine. ... adjustment,which keeps the focal length constant and stable cutting quality. ... carbon steel, alloy steel, spring steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver, titanium, etc.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 2:28 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> consigli e commenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: